Social Media Management Tools: A Review of Sprout Social
Updated February 1, 2013
I've been a HootSuite user since I first started using Twitter and I've been very happy with the social media management tool. Although I have looked at other tools in the past, I've never been impressed with them enough to want to switch from HootSuite.
But times have changed. Once I discovered Sprout Social, I fell in love with this social media management tool!
Sprout Social does have a lot of the same features that other social media management tools have, but it brings a lot of great features I haven't seen before and it shows you all the information in an easy to decipher format. (Tweet this tip)
In the video below, I take you through a quick look at the tool.
Pros of Sprout Social:
- Clean and easy-to-read design: Everything is so organized! I'm a big fan of organization (employees at my local Container Store can attest to this!) because it makes working so much faster when you can easily find things. This is exactly what Sprout Social does for your social media accounts.
- Great looking reports: I love the ease of gathering reports. They are very colorful and full of easy to understand graphs. It makes reporting to your boss or client on the health of social media accounts a snap.
- Affordable: When you look at the features that Sprout Social offers, it's comparable to much more pricey tools, and you can try it out for 30 days for free.
- Easy to find your target market: Before Sprout Social, I would use a few different methods to find people and conversations on Twitter. With Sprout Social, it's so easy to find my target market on Twitter, that I can just get the job done there.
- Great mobile App: I love the Sprout Social mobile app. It offers the same capabilities as the desktop version and I can keep up with social media engagement on the go.
Once I made the move over to Sprout Social to manage all my accounts and my clients' accounts, I've felt much more in control of all of the social media mentions. I never worry that something is going to slip between the cracks or that we will miss an opportunity.
How about you? Have you tried Sprout Social yet? I'd love to hear what you think!
*Disclosure: I am an affiliate for Sprout Social. I'm an affiliate because I am confident in recommending it to you.